Extreme Service Systems
Point-to-Point Extreme Duty Systems are made from heavy-duty steel to stand up to the abuse of an industrial environment.
Extreme Duty Systems Overview
Our Extreme Service System product line offers the highest level of durability and performance. Metal samples can be transported to a lab over distances exceeding a mile in less than three minutes. The terminals are heavy duty steel with cam handle latches and air-operated door locks for the ultimate in operator safety and product reliability. Positive displacement power units properly selected by Colombo engineers will ensure that the system will perform beyond expectations, eliminating costly downtime.
- All Welded, rugged 11ga. stations and transmission line
- Cam handle door latches with special safety catches for complete operator safety
- Special air operated door locks for enhanced operator safety
- Ethernet-based controls for elimination of hardwire control wiring for reduced installations costs
- Ethernet-based systems controllers provide system transaction information directly to customers computer networks
- Emergency stop buttons at each station
- Visual alarm indicators